tisdag 23 juli 2019

Vacation update number 1

I'm on my vacation right now so it's not every day I have a computer (I write blog posts on a real computer, I hate writing on phones and/or tablets) but here's a run-down of stuff that keeps happening anyway:

1. Blazing Chrome seems to deliver everything it promised:


2. Grazella has posted their first monthly update on the R-Type Final 2 development status.

3. Sarah Jane Avorys new shmup in development for the C64 has a name: Soul Force.

4. Acclaimed shmup Hellsinker is out now on Steam.

5. New shmup Red Horizon is out now on Steam, debuting July 19th. It's 10% off right now and as a result dirt cheap!

6. The physical edition of Caladrius Blaze for Switch is Korean and has started shipping. Mine sadly hasn't arrived yet.

7. With only days to go, July 25th is the date, Raiden V: Director's Cut for Nintendo Switch is getting retail releases in NA and EU. This one had me worried for a while with rumours of a "single print run" in "low numbers" being spread - possibly to stoke the fire of pre-orders.

8. After a substantial delay Dispatch Games has started shipping the NA version of Psyvariar Delta. They were gracious enough to send me an eShop key for the game (huge thanks! as an aside, I never ask for free games, and I don't expect developers to just give away their work) and I have the asian physical release from way back when.

9. My MegaSD has shipped!