tisdag 5 mars 2019

A new resource: shmup video index

It's not every day a new shmup/stg resource opens up on the series of tubes. But today IS such a day.



The Shmup Video Index has opened, i'll let the Reddit post explain:
So this is a project that I think is really cool and something I have been working on for months. I think this is going to be extremely useful for everyone. It is called the Shmup Video Index, and it is a resource that compiles as many shmup replays of various games as I could find into one location. I am not hosting these videos, but merely acting as a directory. This is a win-win because it helps viewers find some awesome vids that would be tough to track down in many cases, and it also gives these vids more views since the index does not host the replays. What is also cool about this project is that it includes information about the run that is easy to access and organize, so you can find exactly what you are looking for very quickly.